Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Dream


Since I was little I wanted to go to Disney World as well my daughter wishes to go now. Unfortunately my parents never could afford that trip. I never got mad at them or anything like that, but always I had the faith that I would visit the place and will be with my daughter which will make the experience the best ever.

One of the main reasons that I would like to visit that magical place is because I going to see for first time in my life real dolphins and I really love those animals. I think they are the most beautiful creatures of the world because they love people, they are friendly, kind and the best about them is that they may help you if you need them overseas.

Beside, I think that just the fact to be in Disney World is an amazing, outstanding and magical experience for anybody especially if it is the first time you got there.

"YOU WOULD RETURN AT YOUR CHILDHOOD"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to go to Disney World. I have heard so many good things about there that just makes me want to go even more.I also love dolphins I collect everything I can with dolphins. One day I will able to take my kids there and it will be the best time of our lives.

Anonymous said...

Dayra, I hope your dream came true as well as your daughter's.

Anonymous said...

hopefully some day you and your child will make it there and u both will have a wonderful time out there together !!

Anonymous said...

I know the same feeling about going to Disney World! My son and daughter want to go and I have never been due my parents weren't able to take me because of financial issues. And the same with me I never hated or was upset with my family because of their problems, things happen!
I know one day I will be able to enjoy that day with my children will be the best day in OUR lives!

unity said...

Well my dear, I hope you can make your dream come true pretty soon. I also know that you can make it came true, I got the chance to get to be your friend and I love the way you are...Oh, and I miss you.

unity said...

Well my dear, I hope you can make your dream come true pretty soon. I also know that you can make it came true, I got the chance to get to be your friend and I love the way you are...Oh, and I miss you.