Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Honeymoon

Cha!Ching! Cha! Ching! That was the first sound my wife and I heard as we walked through the doors of the Stratosphere Hotel in Las Vegas. As we both made our way to the front desk, I kept getting the urge to want to spend money. Just then my wife reminded me, "Be patient we have all week to spend money."

Between the time of us checking in and walking to the elevators to go to our room,we were already dropping money into slot machines. Cha Ching! Cha Ching! were the wonderful sounds of me wining $85 dollars. I then cashed out so my wife and I could get our bags in our room and get ready for an exciting week. After we were done getting ready, We were ready to party.

There was a lot of winning and losing between the two of us. As the night was coming to an end, we reminded ourselves we had a busy day ahead of us in Las Vegas. After walking a mile in the 113 degree weather, we decided to ride the free shuttle to the rest of our destinations. For the next few days we did a lot of Gambling, Shopping, and more gambling.

Before we knew it it was time to head back home to our three wonderful boys which we missed very much. I will never forget my exciting experience in Las Vegas. Now every time I here Cha Ching! Cha Ching! it takes me back to my honeymoon in the city that never sleeps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome story, Raymond! I've never been to Las Vegas, but hope to go someday just to see all the sights.

Anonymous said...

that sounds so nice it sounds like you had a great time there i would like to go there sometime but i know i would spend all my money in a heart beat i hope you and your wife get the chance to either go back there or to get a second honey moon

Anonymous said...

It sounds like Fun!!
I hope that you enjoyed it.
I haven't been there, and I know that I would like to go and see the lights there. It sounds so much like fun.