Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dinner table

I remember as a kid my dad and I would play cards at night at the table, and he would always win the game,the game we would play was solitaire.

I don't know how he did it but it was pretty crafty. I have to say it was awesome that we would play in general, Because my dad was not into people yes even his kids if know what I mean.

He had a hard child life so he became mean and hard to deal with, so for him to take the time to play cards, it was not common to see him in this mood, but we had fun playing.

One of the things that he somehow was able to do in a card game was end up with all the aces, he did it every time, I think it was a skill that he had. it would drive me crazy so I would just deal with it.

My dad has pass since but that will be in my memory for the rest of my life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

those memories are very special to you, at least you play cards with you father or grow up with him.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful memories! A lot of people never knew parents and you like me we had the fortune and happiness to have memories about them.

Anonymous said...

Your father like my old brother.He loves card game.

Anonymous said...

i remember when i use to play with my dad in the backyard all the time but now he felt us but ill always remember the good times