Thursday, January 8, 2009

MY BEDROOM WHEN I WAS A CHILD.

This is my bedroom story.
My bedroom was little. My mom, my grandma, my brother, my sisters and me.
We were sleeping in the same room.
The room was special because when it rained in the summer, My mom would always cover my brother up with a piece a plastic over his blanket. so he wouldn't get wet from the rain leaking from the ceiling on his side.
I also remember when my sister Brisa would always get in trouble for taking her cookies to the room,
she wouldn't eat them right away,
but would wait for everyone to fall asleep and then eat them,
she would make noises like a mouse.
I now realize all of the special memories that the bedroom held for me.
I will never forget my bedroom when I was a child.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a same memory like you.
My grandma,sister and I used a room together. My sister and I talked a lot before sleep then we couln't keep quiet when we talk. I could laugh so quiet but she couln't. My grandma said " I'll catch up mouse tomorrow. Two mouse in this room."
We calm down like when mice saw a cat.

Anonymous said...

Those special moments never come back but only in our memories they can live.

Anonymous said...

I have to say thats a great story brings me back when I was little we would wait for my dad to go to work so we can watch TV.

Anonymous said...

That was a great story. Those are a lot of memories that you will never forget.
What a special memory!!