Thursday, January 15, 2009

SNOW


I had been here in the United States since August 2006, an I had never seen snow at that time. I really thought that it would be the cutest thing ever, and it was, but just if you can see it falling down from your house's window or playing outside with it. After that, I think it is as scary as a horror movie, especially if you have to drive on it, and your car slides all over the icy ground like a skating figure.
I still remember that day as if it were yesterday and I still feel in a "BLIND ALLEY" like I felt in that moment when my car slid. It was and will continue being one of the scariest moments in my entire life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your ok. It can be very scary to drive in the snow especially when the other drivers are not paying attention. Every time before I drive in the snow I say a little prayer to my self to watch over me and the other drivers. Then everything will be just fine.

Anonymous said...

Dayra,I think most of us had that experience but you are right that's very scary, feeling that the car is not going to stop.
I hope you guys are doing okay.

Anonymous said...

Great similes, Dayra!

Anonymous said...

That is really scary. I told myself that I wouldn't drive in snow, after the ordeal with me driving all the from San Antonio, Texas to Colorado Springs in 7-10 inches of snow and ice. Now that was scary!
It is fun to watch as long as you are inside where it is warm.