Thursday, January 15, 2009

my life has changed

Man......Have you ever found out something that changed your life? well I have! SO to get to the point of my blog I found out that my girl is ten weeks pregnant. She told me a couple of days after she found out. She thought that I would be mad. She was scared to tell me so when she did I didn't want it to be true.because I really didn't want a kid...Now that I have one on the way!!(July 30 of next year).I have to get my self together.I decided to go in to the Marines. So I can make sure that my kid has a better life than I ever did. That's why I am here now. That's my change to the people that care to read this blog.

(p.s open to names that mean something)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all CONGRATS!!!! Having a baby is very life changing, I'm a father of four boys. I was scared also when my wife told me about our first baby. Hey it only gets better from here especially when you look at that wounder full creation you and your girl have created. For the names if it's a boy, it has to be named after you, for a girl try saying a bunch of names and witch ever one grabs your attention the most try that one. Well congrats again...

Anonymous said...

How about Barack?

:-)

Another idea is to look back at your own family history, and talk to your mom and dad about their own parents and their grandparents or even great-grandparents. You might find a name there you like somewhere. It could be either their first, middle, or even last name.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome, having a baby can be fun.
Yes it also can be very scary, at least at first. But it was great! I have two, a boy and a girl. It is challenging but it is worth every moment.

Anonymous said...

having a baby is a big change good luck.

Celica said...

Having a baby is really hard... but when you see them out and ready to start crying everything seems like if all the pain and the hard work was worth it.. try real hard to teach him all the good things in life and you will take your family in a really good path...Good luck!!!! And congrats!!!