Thursday, January 15, 2009

SNOW

A long time ago when I was a child, I saw pictures with snow or movies were the snow is falling like the rain. It was extraordinary. In my country it is very rare to have an event like this. Especially in my city, because the weather most of the time is warm. The time when I came over here it was amazing, I got shocked. Never imagined that one day I would feel the coldness of the snow. It was very soft like the dew in the morning as the sunset in my city. The sunset in my city is fresh and cold. I loved to watch the snow when it is falling because that looked like a rain of cotton balls. And when the floor is full of this, the view is like a cloud when no one stepped on it. In the night it looked like the day. I love the falling of the snow. It was a wonderful experience to know it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how the blue color you chose for the words matches so beautifully the blue in the photo. Great story!