Thursday, January 15, 2009

'' BLOOD ''

I will never forget my blood, for who I am here. I am grateful with my parents for giving me the life, the bood. I know now how they felt. At this time. I am a parent too.

And I understand why they're always trying to protect us. Our health, our life. No matter how young or old you are, or how mean or good person you are. They are always going to protect you. Like I do now with my kids, to take care of them because they are part of me, part of my life. They are my blood , my present, my future. So my message is just be GRATEFUL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any kind of LOVE is special. But the LOVE that we feel for our kids is AMAZING. We can do anything for them and it doesn't matter if they are kids or they are old. JUST WE LOVE THEM.

unity said...

yes I can relate I come from a big family and we know where we come from we have a wonderful mom who we call an angel.

Anonymous said...

Now I Understand Why My Mom Protects Me So Much