Tuesday, September 2, 2008

time to start blogging!

Hey everybody! If you have a story that has been revised and edited, then follow the directions, get logged in, and start typing! If you aren't ready yet, then you can go here or here and read other students' posts and leave them comments. You also might get some ideas about things to write about from them.

This is YOUR space-you can post your memories, your opinions, your thoughts, your experiences.

I hope you will find that blogging is a great way to share your talents and your lives with the world.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sue yes I like this space that you build for us. It's enjoyable and you get to see other peoples stories two.

Anonymous said...

I like this space. I hope one day I can write my story with your help.

Anonymous said...

Sue, I just want to let you know that you are always in my hart, I am really sorry for what is happening to you right now but just remember God is always doing what is best for us, some times we need to pay attention around us, because God wants us to learn things but some times we are in our own world, and we don't listen or hear anybody else, and he find his own way. I know you are going to recover your health soon, DON'T GIVE UP AND HAVE FEITH.

Anonymous said...

Graciela.... thank you so much. I hope you and your family are well. Yes, sometimes there are lessons to be learned in the most difficult situations.

Anonymous said...

yes , sue blogging is something else , you can express your feelings , our whatever too anyone and some people can feel the same about what you wrote . but yes thank you for this space ..

Sucena said...

Sue yes I love this space is realy helpful because we can share ours life with the others and received some positives comments.I have many stories to share.