Thursday, September 25, 2008

favorite place


I never really had a favorite place to go or to be, but what I always admire is to bike. That's what I imagine my life to be. When I'm out and about, I hit up the jumps or just the streets. It makes me feel like I'm god and tremendous inside. It doesn't matter if it's rainy or sunny, dry or wet. My motto has always been:"Ride or Die". If I could I would ride all day everyday. I encourage everyone to buy a bike and go biking. It's alot of fun and excitement.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

good story

Anonymous said...

I have not been on a bike for about 5 to 6 years. reading your stiory makes me want to buy a bike and just ride for fun. I like your story.

Anonymous said...

Thats a good story , and i agree with your motto ..

Anonymous said...

Sometimes my two boys go out on their bikes around the neighborhood. I know it's like an adventure for them, and it gives them a great feeling of independence. Bikes are awesome!

unity said...

Wow! I enjoyed bike for long time ago, might be for 25 years ago.
You're so exciting with that.
My younger daughter likes bike but not much like you.
Keep enjoy it!!

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from me.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!I LIKE YOUR STORY

Anonymous said...

I envy you. I can not ride the bike.

Anonymous said...

I like that saying and that is what i use on an everyday basis " Ride or Die ." It is good to know that there are some people that know that what phrase means.
I like riding bikes, I know that I can't do tricks on it or anything, but I like the excitement of being on the bike and just the wind in my face makes me feel free!

Anonymous said...

We just read your story. Thank you for sharing. We hope our students will like to read your work also. keep writing!!!!