Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Weekend

I'm going to free write, and what I'm going to write about is how well my weekend went. Let's start off by saying it sucked. I didn't do anything at all. All my friends were doing jack squat and my girlfriend was out of town. I thought this weekend would be bangin' because my step mom was going to be gone, but nope it was so boring. The only good thing that happened this weekend happened on Friday when i got a new phone. The bad part of it was I didn't get it switched over untill Monday, so thats my boring ass weekend....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This cracked me up! I think we can ALL relate to being a bored teenager, even it was a long time ago for some of us!

Anonymous said...

Man you should of thrown a party at your house,then you wouldn't have bored

Anonymous said...

Isn't that funny!! The one weekend you thought that was going to be fun, turned out that you had nothing to do. Did you just go out to that new phone of yours so you would have something to do???? I know that I would of..but at least now you can have a plan A, AND a plan B..right??

Anonymous said...

i know how that is most of my weekends are lame to your not the only one!!!!!!Next time you should just call everybody you know and see what they are doing.