Thursday, September 25, 2008

MY FAVORITE PLACE

My favorite place is when my family,and my brother's-in-law family go together to a house he has in Rush. This place is an hour from the City. We also take food with us and we all help to prepare the food, and then we eat together.

We usually go on Saturday and come back on Sunday. I'm the only one that has to get back earlier because I have to work on Sunday. When we get to the house, there's always things to do. Last time I was there the water in the house was very smelly, so on Sunday morning that I woke up, and drank my coffe, I went outside to pull out the filter from the water inlet. I got surprised when I saw the filter it was awful and smelled bad.

We have so much fun especially the kids. We the adults have to do some work, and then have some fun using some guns, and shoot at some targets.We also try to kill some rabbits. Well like I said it is fun spending time out there in the open country.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how you get fun with your family. I like the part where you said that you and all your family cook the food together and then you eat it. I think that the best moments in our life are the moments that we have with our families.

Anonymous said...

Ya man thats really good you spending time with your family and it sounds like you had a great time..

Anonymous said...

It must be nice to get out of the city, even if it's just for a day or two.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good time with family. I like to go to open country.

Anonymous said...

That's cool that you are able to spend time with your family like that in the open country.
It must be a whole lot of things to do things like that when there is hardly anybody around.

Anonymous said...

How you would perform a reverse license plate owner lookup? I wish to know if there's any sort of way you can type in a license plate number via the internet and see the name of that guy if it is associated with or the address of that individual. Can anybody help me? It is an Illinois license plate with S in the end of it. Please email me if you're able to perform a search or post if you know the way to do a free one. Thanks a lot.