Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Favorite Book


I want to talk about my book. In this time I choice this book because when I saw the title,it touched my heart. The book title is The Rescue.

Sometime when I can see some fire man I felt very glad for them, because all the time they put their own life in dangerous situation to save lives. So I start to read this book.

Everyday I tried to be part of the story because I felt all the moments in the story. I haven't finish yet, but for now I read about a woman who will be part of the fire man's life.

This fire man, who's name is Taylor, his life is very busy. He doesn't have time to make his own life, family and love. But one day he found a woman who needed some help and in this moment they don't know, but they will be together in the life.

It is like a future you don't know about what happened the next year, maybe the hour. I learn from this book a lots of things. One of this is be grateful for your own family. Never leave your home after you say I'm sorry or I love you. Another things was always try to help somebody.

The woman life was like a routine. She has a son with a health problem and her life is hard. She lives alone with her son and doesn't have help of nobody. She doesn't imagine as her life will be change for ever. In an accident she lost her son and in this moment she arrived to the fire man's life. I hope can read all the book so I can talk about this interesting story.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to find a book that you really enjoy and just get lost in it. I'm really happy that you found a book that you can enjoy.

Anonymous said...

that's cool you found a book you like hopefully you finish the rest , and enjoy reading it..

Anonymous said...

Thats nice to find a book that you really like

Anonymous said...

Lilly, all the time when we read a story any article in a magazine or simply when we read something and we learn about it. And furthermore we apply it in our lives it's really marvelous for our own blossoming.

Anonymous said...

Good job!!!
Find a book that is very interesting for us some times is hard, but you really enjoyed each page because you were connected with this book since the first time that you had this book in your hands.

Anonymous said...

I always respect every firemen. It is good for you that you found a book and you enjoy reading it.

Anonymous said...

Lilly, I think the same way, we need to help others because you never know, when? or how we are going to need help from others.
P.S
Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hey. That looks like a good book. I'm going to have to get it. I myself was a fire fighter and I though it was the most rewarding jobs in the word.

Anonymous said...

enjoy reading your book and maybe you
can let me borrow it