Thursday, September 4, 2008

THE ELECTION

I really would like to vote this coming election, but unfortunately I can't in this moment.
For me will be great to see Barack Obama as a President of the United States of America, he would be the first African-American president in the history of this nation, I love the way he thinks, and I hope if he wins the election he could accomplish all his campaign promises.
Beside that I think that Obama could be assassinated, because everybody knows that a lot a people dislike the idea the future president of this nation could be "BLACK" especially the racist people. So it would be very sad, but the truth is that the "RACISM" is endless.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you I would also like ton see Obama as the new president of the United States.There's also like you said alot of RACISM and its endless.

Anonymous said...

It's certainly going to be interesting to see what happens in the next few weeks before the election. Obama was in Pueblo on Monday, and over 15,000 people showed up to hear him speak!!

Anonymous said...

Well...by the moment I'm not sure who I like as the new president of this nation, but I think that Obama can be a big impact for the United States' government.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. I myself has had some run ins with RACISM. I am married to a BLACK man, I never really believe how bad it still is untill I met my husband. It is a shame that people have to deal with this every day of there lives. I hope Obama wins, I am going to vote for him. America needs a change.

Anonymous said...

That was avery interesting story and i also share that same idea as you,about the people been judges by the way they look and not by the things they are able to do.This is a very big country and you feel like a little ant,but you know if all the ants get together,they can create big and wonderful things...!!AND WE CAN ALWAYS MAKE A DIFERENT AND THIS WORLD!

Anonymous said...

This is my first time to vote, and
I'm exiting, I think my vote will be for Obama, because now the country needs a change.

Anonymous said...

Dayra, everything is going to be different with Obama as a president of The United States but I really hope that every thing can be for our own good because in this times the life is changing a lot for everybody with this economy.

Anonymous said...

I believe you 100%. There are a lot of "Racist" people out in the world today.
My dream of this is that everybody would just get a long and not do anything that will cause distress!!