Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Favorite River

When I was a child my favorite place was a little river at the east of my town. I remember tall trees, green grass and the little and clean river. Also, I always went just to see the fish. When I tried to fish I never had good luck. Another thing that I enjoyed was when I felt the wind in my face. This made me feel free. I loved to go to the river because I always went with all my family, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandfathers. We always ate "carne azada," and also we tried to go on sunny days. We always had a lot of fun together. In short, I loved this place because it's a pretty and peaceful place.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like your story bout your favorite place

Anonymous said...

I LIKE YOUR STORY.I hope you can be again with them.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes little things like feel the wind,see the trees it is really comfortable. Those things make us appreciate our lives better.

Anonymous said...

Before I came to the America, my family went every summer vacation to a river. We fished a lots of small fish, then cooked spicy fish soup.
We liked that soup. Have you ever to tried that soup? so goooood!
Thanks for bringing back my memory of that river.

Anonymous said...

I can't explain how much you move my feelings, becouse I have a special story, about a river when I was I Child. One day I will write something about it.

Anonymous said...

i like your story, and was wondering have u been back too that river lately,too see if it has changed ? and if not will you return too it someday ?

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your story! I also liked the part about the "Carne Azada's"
My husband and I love to eat those, if there was a Taco Cabana in every city that we lived in, I think that my husband would eat them like they were going out of style. It will eat at least 7-8 at a time when he sees that restaurant.