Thursday, February 12, 2009

wow!


I am impressed with all the posting that happened in my absence last Thursday!

Here's a little assignment for you today, if you so choose to do it. We have learned a plethora of new words over the past two weeks. (What do you think "plethora" means? Can you figure it out from context?) :-)

I'm going to list some of them here. Choose one or two and write sentences using that word in the comments. I'll be happy to look them over for you before publishing if you would like.

crouched
indistinctly
strode on
untrodden
flung
glaring
quivering
suffused with
wailed
pattering
malice

Have fun!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember indistictly my early childhood.

Anonymous said...

I was in this dark place one time, and it felt like somebody was watching me I was quivering with fear.

Anonymous said...

When I had cold I was quivering a lot of days.

Anonymous said...

Everyday I can hear somebody pattering in my house.

Anonymous said...

My husband flung the bills onto the floor when he saw how much we have to pay.

Anonymous said...

I was walking and crouched down to pick up this penny.

Anonymous said...

why is there this indistinctly sound coming from.

Anonymous said...

The little girl wailed when she fell off to ground.

Anonymous said...

I flung that book across the table.

Anonymous said...

Having teenagers is so fun. Some times, they are talking on the telephone indistinctly with malice while stroding on, and mom is pattering in back of them.

Anonymous said...

when my son and daughter fight for each others toys, my son gets so mad and then he starts wailing very loud that he makes me feel frustrated and I even feel my body quivering.

Anonymous said...

She wailed for hours.

Anonymous said...

When my kids are in the church they crouch down to make the sign of the cross.

Anonymous said...

Awesome sentences you guys!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My Little cousin was wailed all night it was a nightmare.