Thursday, February 19, 2009

Music teacher

I was a good student all of my school years. I was quiet and calm always. I wasn't smart enough to study. I was an average student. Science and music were my worse subjects all of my school years. These two subjects were under average always. I couldn't even open my mouth to sing. I never had any trouble and no teacher picked on me except one. The music teacher was unhappy with me and she told my home room teacher, and she gave me a warning the first time. The music teacher complained that I made too much noise in the music class room. I couldn't understand why she complained. The second time, my home room teacher gave to me punishment. I still didn't understand what was wrong with me. After that, I sat in a chair by myself and I didn't talk to anybody in the music class room, before and after class. I was always alone and paid attention to my behavior in the music class room. It wasn't easy, but I wanted to fix that problem. I was totally alone all of the last semester in the music class room. I was in shock when I got my report card. It was the highest grade I got in all of my years in school! I didn't have any communications with any teachers, home room or music. Some times, I think about that situation and I ask myself,"Did I really make noise in the music class room?" I still don't know, but I fixed that problem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you wish you could go back and talk to that teacher sometimes? I'm sorry you got punished for something, and you didn't even really know if you had done it or not!

Great story!