Thursday, February 5, 2009

Search for a cure

I was in a good condition physically and emotionally when I started the school year. My memory was very sharp, and my brain worked almost perfectly. I had fun and enjoyed reading books, finding new Vocabulary words. I thought I recovered totally from last year's physical tragedy. I had a bad cold a couple of months after I started school. I rarely catch a cold because I am taking zinc. I had a bad cough and I worried about my teacher. She is in chemotherapy. I didn't want to give her my bad cold, so I dropped out of class until Christmas vacation. I tried many different ways to stop coughing. First, I searched for good food to get rid of the bad cold and cough. Next, I bought many different kinds of medications. I am on medication for high blood pressure, so I have to be careful of cold medicine. I tried many different ways to stop coughing, but it didn't work out. I saw a TV commercial for cough medicine, and I feel that the medicine works for my cough. Finally, my cough stopped after I took that medication. I could go to school after Christmas vacation. I noticed I had high blood pressure after a couple of weeks of school. I am fighting my high blood pressure many different ways. I don't want to see the doctor for high blood pressure, because many medications make me worse. I hope I will find a natural cure, so I won't have bad side effects.

Kisun

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems like the side effects of medications can often be worse than whatever it is we are fighting. In my case, however, losing my hair is a small price to pay for getting rid of my cancer! :-)

I hope you are feeling better now.
This was an incredibly well-written piece-congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

thats is good that you found medicine. I will be praying for you. I've seen people get heal of many things so stand in there

Anonymous said...

I know how that taken pills sucks I am on pills for the rest of my life but someone well find a cure for all problems that dose not involve drugs.

Anonymous said...

I had terrible days for two weeks. My daughter got very bad cough first and then my elder daughter, my husband same to her. I have to work all day so I couldn't take care of her, only I told her how to take care of herself that's hurt my heart. When I was child my mother was working also, she did do same to me. I though I will never do like mom to my childen, but I did.

Anonymous said...

That last comment was me.