Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thank you!

One day I decided to go back to Mexico with my kids. We have had a really hard time here. I was without money, food, and someone who can help me. The eight-year-old doesn't want to go, but doesn't have any other option.

When I had everything that I needed to be ready to go, I discovered that I didn't have enough money. One of my partners at school helped me with food, and I had a raffle and sold some things to my fellow students. I was so sad, but my kids made me feel better.

I want to say thanks for everything to my partners at school. You are going to be in my heart forever. Don't forget me!

I will be in Mexico when this story is published for the best teacher, Sue.

6 comments:

Irma said...

Good look in Mexico.

Racheal said...

Sucena,my fellow,my class mate. Deep inside my heart I think you made the right decision. You needed to be closer to your family and friends.Don't worry about us forgetting about you. Your personality is something that we can't forget. When you have an opportunity, write me back. I wish you the best in life.

Deneise said...

Hi Sucena,
I have read your post on the hardship you and your family face here in United state, but first let me say some time things get hard, but you have keep on going because it will get better after a while. I hope you and your kids are doing better now, thank you and God bless you all.

Toxen Devere Le'boursier said...

I'm sorry Hun, I wish you the best.

Anonymous said...

Several of my elementary school students' families have chosen to return to Mexico. Between the hostilty they felt from caucasian Americans surrounding immigration issues and the economic down turn, they felt their chances were better with their family and countrymen.

Anonymous said...

Coming from a real man why didn't you tell me .I would gave you an your kids a better life with me .Like a car,home to stay in everything you wanted.But you ever know if don't ask . p.s I LOVE YOUR SKIN