Tuesday, February 9, 2010

how could colorado springs rock?














Do you like living in Colorado Springs?

If you're answer is no: Why not? What does our city need to make it better? What is it missing? Or what does it have that you wish it DIDN'T?

If your answer is yes: Why do you like it? What are the activities that you and your family enjoy here? And finally.... are there any things that would make a good city even better?

Many people around our city are thinking about these very same questions right now. And they are looking for YOUR input in answer to the question: "How could Colorado Springs rock?"

People from all over town have put down their ideas on post cards, and sent them in, and they are being posted on the web!
Take a look!

If you would like to hear an interview with one of the people who started the icoloradosprings project, and see more postcards, click HERE.

5 comments:

racheal said...

I love your story. I also live in Colorado its a beautiful place to live. I enjoy the beauty of the mountains, also the weather is perfect thank you for the beautiful picture you posted.

Claudia said...

Your history is to interesting. I love the mountains and the snow. Thanks for the picture is really beautiful.

Deneise said...

Hi Sue,
I believe that Colorado Springs is a beautiful place to live, I love it because it remind me of the mountain in Jamaica, and all the trees that here, it just need more job so people can get work to do that is the only problem.

Sucena said...

I LOVE COLORADO and yes is the perfect place for everyone I lived in colorado for about 6 years Im in Mexico now but I miss the mountains and the snow. Thanks Sue for publish my story I miss you.

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic piece of persuasive writing! You could be in advertisng or public relations! Your piece could make peple consider moving...or at least visiting:-)