Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Protector

It all started on an average morning. I didn't think anything unusual was going to happen. No one did.

One day I was going to work. Getting ready, I finished up my breakfast and decided to head off to work. La la la... coming out the out of my neighbor's house. So I asked my neighbor, "Did you invite that person into your house?" She said, "No, he just came in and started coming on to my daughter!" Well that made me furious! So I ran down the stairs and told the guy, "Get the heck out of here!!!"

He slammed his foot on the ground and took off running down the street. The Police returned 2 hours later to explain that the bad guy broke through the glass of a retirement home and attacked some old people in wheel chairs. The Police ended up having to fight the criminal to the ground.They put him in ICU for 4 day.

Feeling great about chasing that criminal out of the neighborhood, I decided to go out and have some fun for the night! We went dancing and drinking. When I returned home the next morning everyone was standing out side. My neighbor Judie said, "Where were you last night?" I said, "Out partying why?" She said, "You know that girl in the corner of the building?" I said , "Yes why!" She said, "She was raped this morning!" I said, "OMG! They didn't get the guy yet?" "No," She answered.

I felt so bad that I was not there. I will get him next time!

Believe
it.

The Protector will be there!!!

4 comments:

sam said...

very nice story i really enjoyed it your new nickname is going to be the protector lol good job on your first story

Racheal said...

Teren,your story is very nice. Those things happen, and you can't be everywhere at the same time. So don't be hard on your self.

Toxen Devere Le'boursier said...

Teren, That's sad for her I know how she feels i was in this situation before. But you sound like a nice person for wanting to be there.

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful that you are looking out for your neighbors. Think what a wonderful world it could be if we would all take care of each other in this way!