Thursday, November 19, 2009

My husband and Me



This story started in 1994, when I was just 16 years old and was studying the high school.

One ordinary day; early in the morning, our teacher came into the classroom and told us, "Attention class here is a new guy in our class." He was seated in back quietly and wore sunglasses into the classroom. Finally he stood with vain expression and said: "Hi, my name is Angel".

I looked at him thinking he really looks so handsome but vain also. Anyway he was in our class now. The days in school ran normally and he needed past notes, so he asked me for them. He copied all my notes also my style of notebook; therefore, we started to talk about ourselves and; consequently, started a beautiful and great friendship.

For the next few months we began to be partners, friends and confidants. Literally we were together all day. Early in the morning we were in school, next we did our social service together. Also in the night we talked on the phone several times. The inevitable succeeded. We got engaged!

Four years after that, we got married. And we are still together, with five beautiful kids.

7 comments:

Vicky said...

You and Angel make such a great couple. And I am so happy for both of you because you have made your relationship last. And that now you have beautiful children. That was a very nice story thank you for charing Lorena. And God has blessed your life with your family.

Sonia said...

What a beautiful story. I like it very much.Its great that at first we've been a good friends.

racheal said...

Lorena you and angel look great together. You guys make a good couple your marriege is going to be for ever.you have a beatiful family even though some times you struggle you still there supporting your family..........

Sucena said...

That's a good history about how you met and is wonderful you're still together with five kids from your love.

Sara GC said...

Ahhhhh, love stories are my favorite :) Thanks for sharing!

Angeles said...

I am so happy for you guys, because you found the real love on eachother, God first you will stey together for aver.

Hannah said...

Aww that is adorable!