Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Balloon Dog

I was out all day. In the evening I went to take a nice hot shower to get ready for my night out. As I was washing all the shampoo out of my hair, I started thinking. "I wonder why my lights were on in my house when I got home." All of the sudden, I heard my dog going crazy. I jumped out real fast.

I'm on the third level, I looked downstairs to the second level, as my dog was looking at the first level. My dog was barking, growling, and his hair stood up. I tried to tell him to stop, but he would not listen. I thought, "Thank God my son is on the third level with me." I snuck downstairs to where my dog was.

At the corner of my eye, I saw something moving. I almost passed out that's how scared I was. I was ready to grab our gun to protect my family. Since I was so scared, I froze.

I took another look.....

My dog was protecting me from a Spongebob Squarepants balloon! Man I started laughing. I bought that balloon for my son because he was not feeling well. My baby loves balloons.

I will always know that I am in good hands because my dog will protect me from anything, including a balloon.

3 comments:

Sonia said...

This is a good story. I love those kind of stories that has a funny end.

Vicky said...

I really liked your story. It made me laugh and that's a good thing that your dog will protect you from anything. Wow it was such a great story. Thank you for sharing.

racheal said...

Good one manny I really like the ending of your story, is good to have somebody there to protect as from any thing even like you said a balloon....