Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fighting with the Ink

I will always remember the day when I decided to find a job.I was 16 years old.

I dressed up with a blue mini skirt, white blouse, and high heels.
I got my friends together. We were six, and the search began.

We rode the public bus to a place surround by factories and restaurants.
After filling applications in every place around us we got tired, so we decided to find a place to sit for a little while. We saw a park where guys were playing basketball.

We were dressed up pretty, and we were at the age of flirting, so we decided to sit by the guys. We sat on a bench close to them, and I started chewing the end of my pen. Just then the ink leaped all over my face, neck and my pretty white blouse.
There were not restrooms around us, and we did not have any Kleenex or anything I could use to clean my self. Meanwhile the guys saw the incident, and one of them took off his shirt and gave it to me, so I could clean up.

I was so embarrassed that I cleaned my self, and gave the shirt back with out even thanking him.

Finally I started walking leaving my friends behind, and I never looked back.

2 comments:

Celica said...

I can imagine how u felt at the time. Things happen and you don't even know why. Pero poor guy you should of thanked him at least!!!

lynn said...

Those kind of memories stay with us for SO long! Devastating when it happens, and something fun to write about later!