Thursday, November 19, 2009

LITTLE MIRACLE

The life gives to you gifts that sometimes surprise you.

When I knew I was pregnant for a second time, I felt a tremendous happiness.

My husband and I were trying to get pregnant since the last year, and we were a little sorrowful because nothing happened. We both had many desires to have another baby, but it was passing one month, and then another..., and... nothing. I don't remember how many pregnancy tests I did myself, but it was several.

Until one day I decided: "I'm not going to feel sad or anxious anymore. Always exist a purpose in life and the baby will arrive at our lives just in time."

And so it was! One month later I was pregnant. I was like if all the universe was conspiring with me to realize my dream. I couldn't believe it!!! I was looking at the pregnancy test for a long period and asking my husband: "Is it true? The test has the two lines on it, right?" "Yes," he told me, patiently. "This is true. We are pregnant."

Wow! At that time I felt so many emotions, because I had been waiting for that moment for a long time; and suddenly, there we are, pregnant!
We are expecting a beautiful boy.

My husband, my son (today he's 6 years-old), and I, we were waiting for this little angel. And finally, he is inside of me. Growing every day, and making us happy with his presence.

We are waiting the blessed and joyful moment when he sees the light of the world for the first time, and we can see it, too.

I believe now that the miracles take this exact form; they come in the precise time. Never before or after. My little miracle did exactly that. He came to me in the right time.

8 comments:

Celica said...

I feel your happiness. It is something every mother feels when they find out they are going to bring a little part of us to the world. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Vicky said...

I hope everything goes perfect with your baby's birth. I like your story and I am so happy that God gave you and your family the chance to have another baby. That is so cute.

Racheal said...

Sonia!! I know that this little one is coming to give you and your family joy and happiness. Is going to be a happy little fella, and don't give up keep it up and Felicidades!!!!!

sucena said...

Sonia I understand your feeling because that happens to me 21 months ago when I discovered that I was pregnant with my second baby I was looking for hem for a long time. 3 years ago had a miscarriage it was so sad but now I am the happiest mother in the entire world. Is the best feeling that I ever felt. But is great.

Angeles said...

You are lovely and very sweet person. I am pretty sure you and your baby are connected in your body and soul because God bring him in the right time and with the right mom congratulations and God bless you always.

Elena E said...

Hi Sonia!what a beautiful story I can't believed when I saw your belly
in the pictures.Good bless you!I'm so happy for you and the baby he's going to have so much love. Did you remember when you told me that you were afraid to get pregnant because you had bad illness with your first baby?.I'm so glad you made it!

Sucena said...

Sonia,I hope everything be ok with your baby enjoy him because the time pass so fast and will never come back give him a kiss from me when he came to the world.GOOD LUCK!!!

Chris said...

Hey Sonia I understand the pain you went thru me and my girlfriend were trying to have a baby for a while. We try every time I went to see her because she lives 76 miles away from me. I struggle all the time just to see her. We try three times and nothing and one day she called me and told me she was pregnant. When she told me that I was in bed getting ready to fall asleep.I rushed out of bed I left the house with no socks left in my pj's and started speeding down to Denver. While I was half way into Denver I got pulled over and the cop told me I was doing 40 over the speed limit.I told him I was sorry I found out my girlfriend was having a baby. He let me go with a warning. He told me to follow him and we both got there in less then 40mins. but good luck in you life I love this story.