Thursday, March 5, 2009

ESPERANZA

My story began in October 1976 some days before I born.

My mom told me that when she was pregnant and about to give birth to me.Around the last days before I was born. My mom and dad had to travel to a city like five or six hours outside the city that we lived. My mom told me when they were over there she felt contractions and they couldn't find a hospital. They had to go back to my city to the hospital. My mom and I we were
in the ambulance from there to Juarez Chihuahua. We took like five hours.

My mom was very grave because she suffered hemorrhage and she lost a lot of blood.
The doctor said if we arrive to Juarez alive it will be a miracle. The doctor said to my dad that my mom could die, me or both. My dad spent a lot of hours waiting in the hospital. He said that he was hoping everything would be good for everyone. He knew that I was a girl and he said if my daughter is still alive I will call her ESPERANZA.

Now I'm 32 years old and I'm glad to hear my story and I'm really appreciate that GOD put in my little body life.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Esperanza:

The way you came to this world is very interesting, and like you said on your writing if God wanted you to live it was for a special purpose and here you are "SAVE AND SOUND", and even that I don't know you very well you seem to be a pritty good person. So, God bless you ESPERANZA/HOPE.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!thats very interesting, how you born and how your father chose your name congratulations.

unity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

YA thats awsome God new what he was doing when you came along.

Anonymous said...

You know that is a very touching story..My daughter was born a miracle baby as well... and I thank God everyday for putting her in my life..
That was an awesome story..

Anonymous said...

Esperanza! I know what Esperanza mean and I think your dad chose the perfect name for you. I can imagen your dad in that difficult and one of the most exciting moments in our life.

Sonia said...

Your mom is very brave and you too.
When a baby come to the world that way is amazing. It's really a miracle.

Misti said...

Esperanza - your story is very powerful, and I loved the words that you used to describe the events of your birth. I know your name is very significant! Thank you for sharing!