Thursday, March 12, 2009

Books

Christopher Paolini. Did this name sound familiar to you? I hope that your answer was "yes". He is the author of my favorite books. Eragon was his first book, He was 15 -year-old when He started to write. When I started to read this trilogy I couldn't stop reading. Other of my favorite writers is Dan Brown. I like how he mixes the history, the science, with the fiction. I read other writers that I like so much too, but they write in Spanish. One of them is Arturo Perez-Reverte. Some of his books are translate to the English version. Other that I don't remember his name but his book name is Diablo Guardian (Guardian Devil). This book it's about the life of a 15-year-old girl, it's an interesting history. I read a lot of different writers that I don't remember they names right now. I love to read because I can see every detail in the scenery that the writer described and I see the protagonist's facial features. I can feel the emotions and the adrenaline that the writer expressed in every word. My favorite books are history, fantasy, and fiction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My son LOVES those Christopher Paolini books as well. He's read them all twice! I think maybe this summer I will pick them up and read them, because everyone I know (including you!) says that they are fantastic.

My favorite author is Margaret Atwood. She's a Canadian writer who writes both fiction and poetry.

Everyone else.... Who is YOUR favorite author? Or your favorite book?