Monday, December 1, 2008

Live Mocha

I've just discovered an interesting website for learning a second language! It's called LiveMocha, and it's like a cross between a language class and Facebook. You create an account (it's free!) and work through lessons for the language you want to learn, but you can also chat with native speakers, make friends, and get encouragement from other people. One of my friends is learning Spanish right now from it, and loves it! You can't get to the link here at school, but you can do it at home if you want. I haven't tried it, so I don't know exactly how it works, but I just wanted you to know about it. Good luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sue for giving us different ways to learn. I appreciate everything that you do for us.
And admire you positive attitude.
"THANKS".

Anonymous said...

I never heard of that. Thank you for giving us that information.
I know that people would use that to the best of their abilities, especially when they want to learn. I know that I want to learn.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue, I hope you are doing okay, some times when I call martha I ask her for you, and she said you look good so I am glad you are okay, I hope I can see you at the graduation on May.

Sucena said...

Sue thas a good idea giving as other options to learn better.I miss you guys,I will see you again bye.

Sucena said...

Sue thas a good idea giving as other options to learn better.I miss you guys,I will see you again bye.