Thursday, December 4, 2008

9 months and counting

"I'm Pregnant" were the words my wife told me on my birthday on April 26Th, 2008. I was so ecstatic to find out I was going to be a father for the 4Th time. It was the best birthday present any one could could have given me. About 5 months months into the pregnancy it was time to have an ultrasound to find out what we were having.

My wife and I were both hoping for a girl because we already have three wonderful boys. The day came for an ultra sound, boy was I nervous. "Its a boy!" said the doc. My wife then looked at me. At that time I thought I was dead. But we were both just so happy as long as our baby came out healthy. I was kind of relieved because if I was to have a little girl I would have to hurt any boy that would try and talk to my little girl.

Later on in the pregnancy we were able to schedule a c-section for my baby because my last son was 9lbs 8oz. We then scheduled the c-section date for Dec 12Th, 2008. We are now at Dec 4Th with only 8 more days till little Josiah is here. Being a father to Christopher, Tyler, and Ramon I still getting butterflies in my stomach just like when I became a father for the first time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so great that you are having another boy it is such a great joy to even bring one child into the world and you have four little bundles of joy hope it all goes well for you and maybe one day you will get a girl

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your baby boy. Girls can be very fun, but at least you had a healthy baby boy. You cant ask for nothing more than to have a healthy baby.

Anonymous said...

Dear, Rcardo im sorry that you did not have your little princess. But congradulations to your other son.

Anonymous said...

well..well..well.. having another little boy is awesome. Girls can be fun, but i see your point on the whole, "if someone even talks to my little girl" part. I have a little girl and she is a handful, but I am blessed to have a little boy and girl. So congradulations, and I hope that everything goes well for you and your wife.