Thursday, April 2, 2009

99% Chance

Well it all started with this show I watched on t.v. called Myth Busters. It was about a couple of years ago. It was a show about germs in your toilet bowl. Let's just say you have all your stuff that you use in the bathroom (like me) . Someone comes over and uses your bathroom and they flush with the lid open. There is a 99% chance that the germs that just got released are flying around and landing on your toothbrush, makeup, hairbrush, what ever it is, it's there. It always creeps me out when other people use my bathroom. My daughter says I have OCD. That may be, but I will always have the best bathroom in the house. I hate using the public bathroom because there are no lids to close. I have to open the door to flush, so I can get out before it all comes flying back at me. Are there any public bathrooms that are clean and have lids?

5 comments:

DANIRA said...

It is bad about the toilet flush.

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't worry about this too much. Life is short...

Lisa said...

I've never seen myth buster, but I a want to check it out now. I try not to think about germs... but someone just told me that they blow things up on the show too!

Diana said...

Wow! thats interesting. I didn't know that germs fly out when you flush the toilet.

shantell said...

well i would love to use your bathroom i bet you its really clean an yes its really nasty to have other peoples booty germs all over my stuff i would think too! So its okay i would say to have some what of an ocd problem!