Thursday, October 22, 2009

A different tomar

I don't have a tomar , but I've something that makes me feel with faith, safety, confortable and hope. It is God , my bible, and prayer. Some friends gave me my first bible 7 years ago. I keep it beneath my pillow. I like to read it before I sleep. I learned many things that have impacted my live. When I have a problem or worry, I try search for answers, praying to God how to exit my grief. for me, my tomar is God, prayer and the word of God. This is the vitamin of my heart and my soul that makes me feel with faith and hope.

6 comments:

Silvia said...

God. I believe that you have the best tomar that it is.
Thanks for sharing with us.

Sonia said...

I agree with you. I think God is the best TOMAR of all.

Vicky said...

I belive that God is the most important thing that we can ever have in this life. He is the only one that ever has answers when we need them,the only one who is ever there when we need someone to talk to. And well I also think that a Bible is a very special thing to most people.Atleast to me it is. Thank you Ericka for sharing that amazing story.

rasheal said...

Ericka thats the best tomar in the world its funny how people don't think that way and having it in there house they don't make the time to take the dirt off of it

Angel said...

You know Ericka, you have the better and powerful tomar even can have, and remember that He never going to let you down.

Anonymous said...

what is a tomar? how do we know god is really there??